I finished combing through five hours of audio recording. Got some great feedback.
Looking forward to incorporating your thoughts into the game!
- Keith, Joddie, and Tony
- Cole (Birmingham, Alabama)
- Cothron (Indianapolis, Indiana)
- Sebastian (Toledo, Ohio)
- Sandra (Indianapolis, Indiana)
- Shaun (Tampa, Florida)
- Vaya (Curaçao)
Highlights from Alpha
- Since the board is modular, combining the terrains better varies the game play.
- The area control benefit can be global (across the entire board) or local (only to the specific area). This might be a bad and inconsistent experience for the player.
- Using dice for some walkers isn’t as exciting (for the player) as expected. Using a walk deck can give players a better experience.
Highlights from Vlogger
- Incorporating timed assignments might make the game play more interesting.
- The tile placement mechanic (of placing posted videos) doesn’t feel right.
- Game play might be better with a different theme: changing from “independent bloggers” to “competing bloggers in an organization”.
Work Setup at Home
Lots of Audio and Notes
Leave a Reply